Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Went to the Pixar Exhibition Last Sat. It was really awesome and really cool. There were like character designs and studies, parts of certain storyboards, colour scripts and etc. I went with my family. We bought the tickets which included the 3D movie too. haha. So we watched Toy Story in 3D. It was nice. I wanna watch Toy Story 3 when it comes out in the theaters. But I'll have to watch the 2nd movie first though. Cause i don't think i watched it before. Even if i had, i don't recall anything about it.

These few days, im like going crazy over all the old Disney films and the songs from the movies. hehe. I wanna watch all of them again. So far i have watched Beauty and the Beast alr. There are also certain movies which are not under Disney, but i still wanna rewatch them again. Such movies include "The Prince Of Egypt", "The Swan Princess", and a few others. Is "Oliver and Company" or "Aristocats" from Disney? Cause i also wanna watch them again. And then there's also a movie which i cant remember the title. Something like "Every Dog Goes To Heaven" or smth like that. I think. I really cant recall. hmm. Anyway, u get my drift. haha. (:

This week is week 7. Just one more week till the 2 weeks holidays! woo. But the obstacle is like in week 8, thanks to all the Assignments due and the common tests coming up. booo. hmph.

Assignments I need to Finish:
1) Tad
2) TurnAround [left only the last bit]
3) Personality Walk [Needs editing]
4) Car Modelling
5) ICT Ball. [Damn this one]
6) 20 Sketches of hands [FDW Portfolio]
7) SSS Character Designs [But i think i enjoy this one. hehe.]
8) Jap Homework. [Im lagging behind. lol.]

Thats about it, i think. So much to do, so little time. Thinking about work makes me depressed. lol.
Kay, I shall end this post here. haha. (: Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment