Thursday, November 11, 2010

hahaha. I realise the previous post was like a month ago. :P hee.
oh well. So... rough update: school is pretty okay i guess. Although there were some slight problems or smth, but I'm not going to go into that here.
I actually have a written diary, where i can be more open about my thoughts, feelings, etc. Although my thoughts are faster than my writing speed. haha.
O lvls are ending. Not that I am involved, but i know ppl who are. So congrats to them. (:
Dance concert is coming. omg. excited yet worried. x.x plus, my costumes seem to be.. unprepared? haha. oops.
U-KISS IS COMING! i wanna go for the mini concert! BUT i dun think i can get the tickets already. Kinda late. and its at BEDOK RESERVOIR. SO FAR!!! and my lessons on that day end at 5pm. Queue opens at 6pm and concert starts at 8pm. so sad. )))))))): ALEXANDER!!! sob. saddddd!
I am broke. ): So many things i wanna buy, but i just dun have the money. lol. bleh.
alright. thats about all for now... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment