Saturday, December 26, 2009

haha. Its Boxing Day today. hmm. Why am i always updating my blog around 1am? lol. nvm.

Okay, shall upload some pictures of the recent happenings. No pictures during the Christmas Eve Dinner though. Sad. No one took any.

<3

Cleaning up after the messy Captains Ball game on Day 1

yay! Truth Team!


haha. Those 3 pics were from the EEFC Youth Camp'09. lol. Anyway, we didnt watch the Avatar movie in 3D today. We watched it in 2D. But the show was still good. I enjoyed watching it again. :D

My cough is still here. So horribly irritating. Plus, it doesnt allow me to sleep. Everytime just when i am about to fall asleep, i get a coughing fit. Even when i am super tired and sleepy, it still happens. Grrrrr. I seriously hope it would go away SOON. I am soooo tempted to eat some sweets/biscuits/chocolates. ):

yay. Outing tomorrow with my care group! :D hahaha. I also need to buy the prezzie for Monday's class gift exchange. Havent really decided what to get yet ._.

kay, i shall end this post here. haha. better go sleep, so can get well faster.

oh no. Im hungry now. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment