Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
YAY! Its Christmas Day! I LOVE Christmas! HAHAHA. Its the best season of the year. :D Its the day Jesus was born! Jesus is the reason for the season! haha.

Okay, so anyway, I'll be going to watch Avatar in 3D with my family later today. YEAH. hahaha. Although i watched it once [not 3D] already, i dun mind watching it again. haha. The movie rocks. :)

Had the Christmas Eve dinner just now. The food was awesome! However I had to give brownie and ice-cream and the sparkling juice a miss, thanks to my horrible cough. ): But I had a nice time at my cousin's house. We played a few card games too. hahaha. yay. :)

Argh. After camp and all these fun stuff, I have completely NO MOOD at all to do my work! and i have like LOADS of work to do. sian. bleagh. stupid work. haiz.

Okay, Last but not least, i must rmb to do QT, i must rmb to do QT, i must rmb to do QT, i must rmb to do QT, i must rmb to do QT, i must rmb to do QT, i must rmb to do QT, i must rmb to do QT, i must rmb to do QT, i must rmb to do QT, i must rmb to do QT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I wanted to and almost dyed my hair, but cause somebody told me not to dye my hair, i wont. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment