Friday, March 12, 2010

I havent updated my blog for quite long. haha. These few days have been busy busy busy with work. Its okay. Last day is on Sunday. HAHA. Countdown: 3 more days. I bet today is going to be quite busy too. Since its a friday. =.= Its a good thing tmr i end at 3pm.
Outing on monday with Pam and Oli! Yay! hahaha. Havent really plan what we are going to do on that day though. haha. who cares. It'll be fun anyway. :D
My birthday is coming. I guess i am a little excited. I think. haha. Im gonna be 18 soon. Its like so fast. Mixed feelings?
I wanna go out for outings! not go out to work. ): I wanna slack for the rest of the holidays. hehe. Oh well. Just have to wait until after this sun. yay.
Oh. and trial camp is coming soon, and 3D0 too. lol.
argh. have to go work later. nooo. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment