Friday, February 26, 2010

hmm... I dun really have the feel of blogging recently. haha. Many things have past since the last post. I cant even remember all of those events too. lol.
So anyway, today Vanessa and I helped out at the yr 3 graduation showcase at illuma. I was kinda bored especially at the beginning, but as the day progressed on, it was not so bad. Ate lunch at Ajisen for the first time. The ramen was not bad. haha. When we came back, met Ethan and company. lol. And we went to eat some yoghurt ice cream thing. Or was it frozen yoghurt? ahaha. Same thing la. It was not bad. Quite nice actually. :D I'll be helping out again on Sunday.
Oh right, the past week or so, I have been doing alot of reading [I went to the library to borrow a a few books], and i have been "chionging" Naruto episodes. Guess what, I have FINALLY finished season 1 and have progressed on to Shippuuden. hehehe. seriously finally, cause after so many fillers in season 1. I was getting sick of them. lol. :\
So... thats about it for now? haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment