Friday, February 12, 2010

YEAH! IT ALL ENDS TODAY. WOOO!
hahaha! Today is the exhibition day, which is also known as the last day of school? :D yeah. nice. I think the assesment thing was okay. Even if it wasnt, its over alr! hahaha. As long as i do not have to retake the modules, I am happy. :D Even though both 3DD and PDW assesment are over alr, we still have to stay until like around 5pm? Apparently, there ppl who are going to come view our exhibition stuff. I dun see a single soul who is not from MMA though. LOL.
Its already the end of Year 1. Like wow, so fast. When school reopens, we will be Year 2 already. I guess i have mixed feelings about this fact.

Our completed A1 size drawing! Done by Vanessa and I. :D


My Sculpey: Pixey!


Anyway, yesterday was a pretty interesting-in-its-own-way day. Went to school to finish up the A1 size drawing with Vanessa. And our class had a Resident Evil movie marathon screening. haha. We played all the 3 movies of Resident Evil. Its still nice, although i still find certain parts scary. Went home about 6.30pm+, and cooked instant udon for dinner. lol. Then only could start baking at around 10pm+, cause my sister also wanted to bake stuff. I baked for like 3hrs. So tiring. I forgot baking was exhausting. LOL. But it was still fun. haha. The cupcakes succeeded too. :D

CNY is coming! haha. So is Valentine's Day. But CNY is more major i guess. Hopefully my church class peeps are free to visit Joy and Colin on the 2nd day of CNY. It would definitely be more fun if everyone is there.

I need a part time job for the holidays. yeah.

Some random Photos. eheh. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment