Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy CNY! and a belated Valentine's Day. LOL.

1st Day of CNY:
Went to church in the morning, took class photo, went home, entertain guests. lol. wow. damn summarised. hahaha. My cousins came too, and so we played mahjong with money. Accept we used like 10cents those kind. I dun really know how to explain, but like each time we win, there will be the flower thing so its always like x2 or something. So we always paid more than 10cents each game. I think those who read this post wont really understand? haha. My explanation even sounds complicated to me. lol. Anyway, i won like 1.20 in the end. haha.

2nd Day of CNY:
Went to my father's boss's hse. lol. Had like steamboat lunch there. Next, I went to Colin+Joy's place at arnd 3pm. yay! hahaha. Its like an annual thing alr. But this visit every year is always fun. We talked about "STUFF". HAHAHA! and we also played this game called Blokus. Josh and Matt were good. lol. seriously.
After that, Joy+Colin had their dinner appointment. So our class went Plaza Sing to have dinner too. We like wasted abt 50mins? [or smth. Maybe an hour?] walking around deciding what to eat. hahaha. so funny. In the end we went for Pasta Mania, which was the very first suggestion. LOL. After that I had to leave earlier cause i needed to catch a 9.05pm movie with my cousins. The movie was "Valentine's Day". I really liked the movie. hahaha. So cute. =P

3rd Day of CNY:
Went to Aunty Hazel's hse for the annual gathering. lol. This happens every year too. But its also fun. Cause we always play card games etc. This year we played Indian Poker and a game called "pig". lol. Indian Poker was really very funny. and we used a really huge deck of poker cards. hahaha. As for the pig game, I was the only human left! hahaha. yeah man. :D
Left their hse around 6plus and went to my cousin's hse for dinner. Steamboat again. haha. but nice lah.

:::Photo:::
Some pics of the time at Joy+Colin's place.
The serious class photo. Not supposed to smile. hahaha.
But look at Wayne and Janice. LOL.

Fun Shot!

and another fun shot! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment