Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tmr is CNY! and Valentine's Day too. I dun have the feeling that CNY is tmr, even though all the CNY songs are playing almost everywhere. Oh wells.

Just came back from shopping. yeah. Totally last minute. haha. Went to Orchard to shop. Actually i just wanted to go to the big Forever 21 at summerset. haha. Bought some stuff there. hehehe. yay. As i was leaving i met Aunty Lucy, Kathy and Audrey. lol. What a coincidence.
Next, I walked to Shaw House. They had the free hugs thing going on, so i went to get one. I got a paper heart from them too. :P Went home after that.

Anyway, after the exhibition yesterday, I went with Camellia, her sis, Justin, and Darren to Holland Village to eat ramen at Yoshimaru. Very nice!! hahaha. It was my first time eating there. And the ramen is awesome. yeah. I ordered the traditional Hakata ramen thing. 11 bucks. But it tasted really nice. I am so gonna go back there to eat again. :P The eggs were Half boiled, so they were seriously very soft and melts in yr mouth. YUM.
After we had finished our food, we stayed and talked for quite some time. I think the manager there or something might have been abit irritated that we stayed so long? Anyway, all the stuff we talked about were very funny. Some were so creepy/weird that they were funny. LOL. if u know what I mean. EHEH.
Cam's Parents sent me home after that. So nice of them. :D Thank you! ^^

:::Photos:::

Traditional Hakata Ramen! LOL. They even provided us sesame seeds or smth to put into our ramen, but i think none of us added it in yesterday. hahaha. The ramen ingredients in the bowl kinda looks like a smiley face right. lol. Coincidence?

FREE HUGS!! [taken from a distance. =X]



The Paper Heart I got! ^^


Im gonna have reunion dinner later. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment