Sunday, April 4, 2010

lots of updates! ahaha. Its a super long post!

3Do is over! I was one of the GMs. It was really fun cause we always "zi high". and when we say "zi high", i mean really high. The whole camp we were like super high. hahaha. There were also some games where we could sabo the freshies too. hehe. We also kept playing the "KaKiFuYong" game among ourselves. Fun! haha. xD We all didnt really get much sleep, but it was fun fun fun fun fun. :D


LOL. GMs are ballgazers! D: HAHAHA!

A 3D0 group photo! But Murphy decided to be an extra and stood up at the last sec. =.=

I like this cheer or whatever::
I hate worms.
They drive me crazy!
Crazy?
I was crazy once.
They put me in a home.
And I died.
And the worms got me.
Worms?
I hate worms.
They drive me crazy!
Crazy?
etc... [in a never-ending loop]

HAHAHA! :D

Anyway, so on Sat, i didnt go for dance again. which was sad. BUT, it was cause we had a post camp outing. Went Bugis for steamboat. lol. Although i did go the dance place to pay the fee. haha. Then waited for Lina to fnish. Then Lina, YQ and i took the mrt to Bugis. We were quite high on the mrt. LOL. Then met the rest at bugis mrt. In the end no freshies or GLs came. haha. I think cause it was rather last minute and also there was a NPSU FOC Sentosa outing on that day too. But it was like a GM/CC/PC/Logi Outing. haha. But fun lah. :D So anyway we were eating halfway, when suddenly someone [i dunno who] suggested to go St.James after that. LOL. So in the end Isaac, Sebastian, Alex, Alphon, Alvin, Mark, KM, Phoebe, Lina, YQ, Jocelyn, Tong Yang, Mirah, and me went. LOL. Though quite a lot of them had to go back home to change their attire or take their IC. If im not wrong, entrance was free for tertiary students before 11pm. But some of us arrived after 11pm, so they got in through the guest list. It was really crowded and the music was really loud. haha. When the whole group of us went to dance, the guys formed like one circle, then the girls stood inside. lol. but anyway it was fun. haha. After that when we were thirsty, we shared a jug of ribenna vodka. It was okay. haha. I took 2 sips. Lina, TY, Jocelyn and I played Kakifuyong. hahaha. :P Then we went back inside and sat down. and we played the hand sign game. LOL. Still in camp mode. hahaha. Lina, YQ, Alex and I shared a cab home at arnd 4.45 or smth.
Reached home, went to bathe, and set off to ECP for my church's easter sunrise service. Only to be greeted by rain. hahaha. So we all headed back to church. I had mixed feelings when i saw my friends being baptised, while i have not made the decision to do so yet. Their testimonies were really touching, and i could really understand their feelings. yeah. But anyway i felt really really really really sleepy after that. hahaha. We went to West Coast Park to eat mac, as some of the youths wanted to play frisbee or smth. So when i was waiting for my father to come pick me up, i was dozing off! even when i was standing up, i was dozing off. LOL. like wow. haha. I think now my sleep timings are all mixed up. hmm.

oh. I realise my IS enrolment is tmr. LOL. my slot is 8-9.30am. So early. Have to wake up early. ): lol. I dun wan I&E! :\ haha. kay. thats all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment