Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Today was the first day of school. And well, DA classes did not have any portfolio classes today. So it was actually a no school day for us. So basically we slacked in school. yeah. Oh and today and tomorrow is CCA Fiesta day. So I went to the convention center to like look see look see. Anyway, I ended up signing up for 3 dance CCAs. LOL. NRA, d3, and NP Dance Club. haha. But seriously, i think i would just be attending one of them or none at all. Cause i dun think i'm good enough to get in to NRA. But just signed up for the audition. Nothing to lose except that lousy 5 bucks. ): and also Tina and I didnt really know what NP Dance Club was about. So the person at the booth told us to put our names down, so we could like come for a trial session or smth. yeah. So if we didnt really like the club we wouldnt have to continue attending. As for d3, i think its quite okay. hahaha. and i have like 2 friends inside. However, we still have to go through this audition thing too. Except this one is free. One problem though, the audition day falls on the 30th. And thats the day of this yr's Variety Show. So, we dun really know what to do about it. lol.

Anyway, Dance4Fun is on Thurs! YAY! Kinda excited about it. okay, maybe more than kinda. hehe! But one big worry is cause we havent finished learning the dance yet. ahhhh! and Wed is alr the rehearsal at the Convention Center. So everything has to be learnt in tmr's session. Thats why we might be staying over in school! hahaha. yeah man. Cool right. -EHEH-

I havent packed my overnight stuff, I havent finished my prev sem Jap hw which has to be handed up tmr, I am sleepy, and my lessons start at 9am tmr. 1 hr lunch break, and lessons until 8pm. Nice one man. =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment