Sunday, July 11, 2010

heyyy. haha. Back for a post.

Today in church, i found out that one of my friends actually had 4 tickets for the 2AM showcase. So she gave 2 of them to her AC friends and the other 2 to another guy in church. DAMN SAD! cause she didnt know that me and Janice wanted to go too. booo. So damn disappointing. haha. nvm. No point crying over spilt milk. :/ but i still cant help feeling a little sad. haha.

Anyway, after class, I went with my parents to my mother's Aunt's hse. Cause her cousin was visiting from the UK. and yeah, she's mixed. okay. So her 2 daughters were there too. So I saw my 2 distant cousins for the first time in my life. haha. They are my distant cousins, cause they are the children of my mother's cousins so.. etc. yeah. haha. So they are 1/4 Chinese. lol. Quite cool. haha. One of them is 18, while the other one is 15. They were really really friendly. lol. Now i wanna go London again. haha. Then they were like "oh! come! u can stay with us!". haha. So nice. yeah. Thats about it....

Nothing much for this post, i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment