Saturday, July 17, 2010

So... well, today was the official I&E selling date for our class. My group sold stickies! which are a type of sweet. Yeap.
Went to Bishan in the evening, as we were gathering at Josh's hse for the discipleship bible thing. haha. It was rather enjoyable, and meaningful. Shared quite abit. :) I like. ^^
Word of the Day: Astounding :)

Yesterday was the dance audition for Abracadabra. lol. I dun think i would get in, since i dun think i danced very well. haha. dun really care that much. yeap. then had lesson after that, since Jacky and Anrine had some miscommunication thingy. yeah. It was super ultra fun. The group of us kept on laughing due to some comical moves. hahahaha!
On the way back with my cousin, we had a rather long and meaningful talk which really encouraged me. haha. I felt really happy when i heard it. :D Must continue to Jiayou! ^^

Got back some of my results. I have no comments. lol. its sad. yes, it is. ):

I wanna watch Despicable Me! argh! So many ppl seems to have watched it alr. Nvm, i hope i get my chance on Sunday. haha.

Recently, I have started playing Neopets again. Yes, i know what u must be thinking. LOL. haha. But who cares, it is fun and addictive. Especially if u play with yr friends. haha. Cam, Justin, Val, Aaron, and Tina are playing too. Muahaha! :P

I need sleep. Im really sleepy, and i really should start to sleep earlier. Anyway, I have to wake up early tmr too. Cause im helping out in the parents' forum thing. 0.0 hahaha. yeap. So, thats all for now, i guess. Man, I need to improve my language. Be it Eng, Chi, or Jap. lol.

Last note, my family and i have started feeding a stray kitten near our hse, so it follows us up to our hse now. haha. Reminds me of all the previous kitties that we kept, who all started out stray too. :D

PHOTOS!
Honey the Kitty! :D

hahaha! Super cute! I love this photo. :D
Look at the size of the slipper and the size of Honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment