Thursday, January 7, 2010

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight,
Till we see the sunlight
Tick Tock, on the clock
But the party don't stop, no

This post would be a very random one, filled with nonsense.
Today was PDW day. haha. Ate some gummies in the morning with Vanessa. :D yay!
I like Figure Drawing! which was what we did today. hahaha. Fun lor.
today was also the first day of NP's Open Hse. I like the Open Hse shirt! I think its nice. I wan! I really hope that Sat can get the shirt when we help out. Not the ICT shirt. =.= so lame. But somebody told me that those who help out for 1 day won't be getting the Open Hse shirt. Unfair. ):

Anyway, halfway during PDW, we had break lah. then me,Vanessa, ZR, and Clarence went to the classroom which we normally use, cause we wanted to take a photo for PDW portfolio. But there were alot of ppl inside due to the Open Hse Activities. Anyhow, we went in to look at a lecturer(?) doing some character drawing thing. Talked to him abt animation. He worked in Disney before. Very cool. hahaha. He was very fun too. I hope he is teaching in our school. Then i really hope i can get into DA. then he can teach us. LOL. but i have never seen him before in our school though.

WOO! My church friends who are waiting for their O lvl results are going to NP Open Hse tmr. :D yeahhhh. Shall go find them when they come. hehehe. Hope i can la. Cause may still be having DAV lesson.

I just ate some really disgusting cookies, which have been left in the fridge for quite long. yuck. i feel like puking. The taste is still in my mouth even though i spat the cookie out and rinsed with water. yuck yuck yuck [x100]! I dislike raisins. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment