Monday, January 4, 2010

Its the First day of School. 3DD sucks. yeap. and i am very sleepy. :/ sleep sleep sleep sleep! lol.
I cant wait for the long break in March. yeah. Plus that break doesnt have any assignments or projects or whatever. Anyway, we dun have any PDW lesson today, since yeo ah yeo is on holiday or smth. So we officially ended class at 12pm.
I got my Japan souvenirs from Julian today. YAY! hahaha! Tokyo Banana! and a cup. Tokyo Banana was from my request. :P so niceeeee! hahaha. Cant wait to eat. xD

notice the cup. HAHA.




hahaha. Something random: I learnt how to play Mahjong on Friday. LOL. Its actually quite fun. But im like super noob at it. and dunno all those tactics or whatever. so... yeah. hahaha. :P

okay. shall go do some work now or take a nap. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment