Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I really really think this week has been a super bad week for me. Today was no exception due to certain stuff which i dun wanna mention. Anyway, after the 5pm Open House Briefing, I went to find Angie and we went Town, cause i wasnt in a really good mood, and she didnt feel like going home. But on the way to the bus stop from school, it was raining. Even though we each had our own umbrellas/rellas [LOL], it was like useless. The rain was heavy and the wind was strong. So we were still rather soaked. =.=
Went to the 4-storey Forever 21 at 313 for the first time. Saw a pair of nice boots, but lazy to try. So i'll go back another day if i really wanna get them. Then headed to cineleisure to eat at suki sushi. After that i went home, while angie continued to shop shop. Took 174, and the stupid aircon water dripped on me while i was sitting down. bleh. That made me really conclude that today just wasnt my day.
I seriously hope tmr would be a better day for me, though i doubt so.

No comments:

Post a Comment