Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am in a very good mood now. hahaha. Cause of the events which happen today. Firstly, today was the last day for CATS class. Actually, we are still supposed to have class next week, but my CATS lecturer is a super ultra nice lecturer. HAHA. yay. So since my S&W have also ended, I dun have to come to school at all next tuesday. WOOO!

Secondly, I was actually panicking like mad because i had the Jap speaking test today. We had to come up with a conversation which had to meet the requirements. And I only thought up of the convo last night. So Jocelyn and I only had time to practice the convo this aftnoon. And we actually managed to memorise the gist of the conversation. So it was pretty okay. Except that we had to change the last topic at the last minute! it was super funny. Jocelyn and I started laughing when we saw the topic, and we had a hard time controlling our laughter. hahaha.
Yeah, and i got back last week's written test. Im kind of surprised at the result. wooo. happy. abit wasted though. haha. haiz. oh well. LOL.

Tmr got ani portfolio presentation. bleh. jyjy! hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment